Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Changes...

Lots of changes in my life! First huge change: Andy and I are getting married! :) I am very, very excited for the party and for our life together. I like wedding planning so far. Sometimes I feel like the wedding is not coming fast enough. I know that will probably change in a few months, but right now, I am still pretty excited about it. Things I like least about it: the spending of money and that it is unavoidable that the wedding will be bigger than we would like. Both of those things, though, are not going to stop us from having a great wedding and an even better life...

Other huge change: graduation. Yes, 7 years of higher education is finally coming to a close. There aren't words to describe how happy I am.

3rd one: moving. Me and my man are moving to Appleton. Scary, but exciting.


Training is going well. I am at the "slow" part of the season for me, because of school stuff...blah finals. Hopefully things will pick up after May 9!!!

MUAH!

No comments:

May 2006 - Month before Diagnosis

May 2006 - Month before Diagnosis
Annelise, Stephanie, Rachael, Erin, Me, and Kim

London

London
Kim, Me, and Erin in London

Kimberlie Wee

Kimberlie Wee
Beautiful Bald Kim