Friday, December 5, 2008

here we go again...

Here I am again...new season, new role, new hope.

I am participating as a mentor this year. I am really excited about this! I am excited to get to know the 2009 team, excited to see all the alumni, excited about getting those little emails that tells me someone donated at my webpage (http://pages.teamintraining.org/mn/lifetri09/ssitzmann) and I am excited to help the cause.

I am also considering running in the TC marathon this year. I am only doing the sprint distance tri this year, because the bar exam is 1 1/2 weeks after LifeTime, sooo I figure that doing a marathon is a good way to make up for the slack. and I am working toward the triple crown! (tri, marathon, 100 mi century ride).

1 comment:

Ms. R said...

TCM = Good Plan! Mike and I will be out there running it too.

May 2006 - Month before Diagnosis

May 2006 - Month before Diagnosis
Annelise, Stephanie, Rachael, Erin, Me, and Kim

London

London
Kim, Me, and Erin in London

Kimberlie Wee

Kimberlie Wee
Beautiful Bald Kim