Monday, June 2, 2008

6.2.08

I can't believe its been over a month since I wrote here. My life has really been a whirlwind lately. Training is going well. My team has done a few BRICKs (Bike, Run, ick!) and they are challenging, but getting much easier as time passes. I have been riding my bike to work every day and its actually helping me a lot... in lots of different ways. It actually takes less time then the bus or driving, the ride is scenic, its a nice little wake up in the morning and a fantastic simmer at night, and there are actually some pretty big hills, so its quite a workout. My chain stretched last week, so I had to find alternate transportation then, but I got it fixed so I'm back to the bike. Fundraising -- Thank you all again for supporting me in my adventure to find the cure. I want it so bad!!! Team in training last year really helped me cope with losing Kim, and this year its provided me with a needed outlet because of some tough personal stuff. I am so appreciative of my team and everyone in my life who is there for me. :)

No comments:

May 2006 - Month before Diagnosis

May 2006 - Month before Diagnosis
Annelise, Stephanie, Rachael, Erin, Me, and Kim

London

London
Kim, Me, and Erin in London

Kimberlie Wee

Kimberlie Wee
Beautiful Bald Kim