Wednesday, April 30, 2008

4.30.08

Had a spare moment today and took my bike outside for a spin for the first time this season. I have a new "speedometer" and it was so fun to watch how fast I was going! I found a used set of areobars that I am hoping to purchase and use new week. The bike was difficult and I still have a LOT to work on the the bike front.

I just want to take a minute and say thank you to all of you that are supporting my efforts to find a cure for leukemia! I have reached my "recommitment" goal. Recommitment happens half way through the season and my teammates and I are required to reach half our required fundraising goal, swim half the tri distance, and recommit ourselves to the mission. I am happy to tell you all that I have recommited myself to finding that cure and I am excited to continue training and fundraising for Kim, my Grandma Bets, and for all those leukemia patients that are effected by your generous donations! Thank you thank you thank you!!

No comments:

May 2006 - Month before Diagnosis

May 2006 - Month before Diagnosis
Annelise, Stephanie, Rachael, Erin, Me, and Kim

London

London
Kim, Me, and Erin in London

Kimberlie Wee

Kimberlie Wee
Beautiful Bald Kim