Tuesday, April 8, 2008

4.8.08

So I haven't given an update yet, and I think the time is ripe. Training is really starting to pick up. I am doing a 4 mile run in Madison with my friends to benefit the Kimberlie Wee Scholarship Fund this weekend and an 8 mile trial mix run with some teammates next weekend. The first few months are hard because I continue to be busy with school and work, and other life things. I have a little less than a month left until my last summer break though, and until the snow melts, so I am expecting more training coming soon. As anticipated, the hardest leg of the training is the bike. I am working through it and biking on days when we don't have team practice. The team is just as great as I remember them from last year. They are so motivated, excited about finding a cure, and happy to be helping! I love seeing my alumni friends and new friends at practices and around the cities. I am so excited to be doing this again! It was a truly life changing event and that is why I'm back for more! I want to thank everyone for their continued support and donations. You, Kim, my Grandma Bets (myeloma) and the leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma patients are the ones that keep me going! I love you guys!

No comments:

May 2006 - Month before Diagnosis

May 2006 - Month before Diagnosis
Annelise, Stephanie, Rachael, Erin, Me, and Kim

London

London
Kim, Me, and Erin in London

Kimberlie Wee

Kimberlie Wee
Beautiful Bald Kim